How to register?
To the BSI events you can register personally, online or by post.
You can download the individual entry form from here.
You can download the relay entry form from here.
If you have filled it, first please send back to us the filled out registation form:
- by e-mail to email@example.com
- by fax (+36-1-273-0936)
- by post (BSI 1554 Bp. Pf:7)
Second transfer the registration fee in HUF to our bank account.
Name of the bank account holder: BSI Futó Kft
Bank Account Number: 10102086-51120700-01000007.
Bank: Budapest Bank
Please pay attention to the deadlines of the given race!
- At the BSI registration office on working days between 9.00 and 17.00 o’clock
- At our races in the Information Tent
- And usually on the spot at the races – see details at the race/event information
If registration does not happen personally, then the registration form has to be sent to the BSI registration office latest by the postal registration deadline. In case of previous registration the fee can be paid by a bank card (VISA, Maestro, MasterCard) personally at the BSI office or via permission given on the registration form. We also accept Sodexho passes and Üdülési Csekk for the payment of the registration fee but only in case of personal pre-registration at the office.
If you speak Hungarian, you can register to these events through the Hungarian online registration pages:
- if you have never registered online to our events, please click here
- if you have an account at our online registration (even in English or Hungarian), please click here